Our Guiding Principles
- We consider the health and safety of our employees and adjoining communities in all aspects of our operations.
- We initiate and promote ongoing dialogue and engagement with a broad range of stakeholders, maintained in a spirit of transparency and good faith.
- We exercise vigilance in protecting the environment and seek ways to minimize our environmental footprint. We strive to always meet or exceed regulatory requirements in our environmental performance.
- We conduct our activities in accordance with accepted standards in the protection and promotion of human rights.
- We recognize that every community is unique and respect the cultural and historical perspectives and rights of those affected by our operations
- We provide a rewarding and meaningful livelihood to our employees. We provide suitable training opportunities and resources are made available to employees to assist them in performing their duties.
- We seek to provide employment, business and economic opportunities for local communities from our existing operations and new projects.
- We maintain high standards of corporate governance, ethics and honesty in all of our dealings, and operate in compliance both with Canadian stock exchange listing and disclosure requirements and the local laws wherever we work.
- We engage with our industry peers, associations, governments, non-governmental organizations, and civil society to contribute to best practice development and track evolving global standards
© Tsodilo Resources Limited. All Rights Reserved.