News Releases

November 02, 2009
Dr. Mike de Wit Joins Tsodilo Resources Limited Board of Directors
TORONTO, ONTARIO - Tsodilo Resources Limited ("Tsodilo" or the "Company") (TSX Venture Exchange: TSD) is pleased to announce the appointment of Dr. Michiel 'Mike' de Wit to its Board of Directors as a non-executive director, effective November 1, 2009.

Dr. de Wit has extensive experience in the diamond industry, having begun his career as an exploration geologist for the Geological Survey in South Africa prior to joining De Beers for whom he worked for 29 years. Dr. de Wit managed various exploration programs for De Beers in Africa which led to a number of kimberlite discoveries. Prior to his most recent appointment as President and CEO of BRC Diamond Corporation, he was general manager for De Beers in the Democratic Republic of the Congo ("DRC"), and prior to that Dr. de Wit was responsible for all exploration programs for De Beers in Africa. In addition to MSc degrees in geophysics and sedimentology from the Universities of Pretoria and Reading (UK) respectively, Dr. de Wit holds a PhD degree from the University of Cape Town where he focused on the alluvial diamond distribution of western South Africa. He brings some 33 years of exploration experience to the Company.

Dr. de Wit is currently consulting to the Company focusing on the Company's current kimberlite exploration projects; identifying and evaluating new diamond properties for acquisition in Botswana; and, on increasing the existing exploration efforts on the Company's prospective base and precious metals projects. Mike de Wit commented: "I am very much looking forward to the new challenges that lie ahead with Tsodilo Resources Limited and building on the solid foundation that has been established in Botswana in both their diamond and metals exploration projects."

James M. Bruchs, said, "Mike's wealth of expertise in the diamond industry and specific exploration knowledge of Botswana and Africa will complement the in-country expertise of the Company. The appointment comes at a time when Tsodilo is ready to increase its exploration of the significant portfolio of diamond and metals projects that it has secured in Botswana and to evaluate and pursue opportunities in Southern Africa.

In connection with Dr. de Wit's appointment, the Company has granted to Dr. de Wit, pursuant to the terms of the Company's stock option plan, stock options to purchase 100,000 common shares of the Company exercisable at a price of Cdn$0.55 per share for a period of five years.

Tsodilo Resources Limited is an international diamond exploration company engaged in the search for economic kimberlites at its Newdico (Pty) Limited ("Newdico') and Gcwihaba Resources (Pty) Limited ("Gcwihaba") projects in northwest Botswana. The Republic of Botswana is the leading producer of diamonds, by value, in the world and its mines are amongst the most profitable. The country is democratically ruled, boasting a growing economy and a stable political environment. Tsodilo has an 95% stake in Newdico (9,400 sq. km under diamond license) while Trans Hex Group, a South African diamond mining and marketing company, holds the remaining 5%. The Gcwihaba project area is 100% held by the Company and consists of 4,310 sq. km under diamond license and 13,400 sq. km under metals (base, precious, platinum group, and rare earth metals). Tsodilo Resources Limited manages the exploration of both the Newdico and Gcwihaba license areas. Please visit the Company's website, www.TsodiloResources.com, for additional information and background on our projects.

The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release. This news release may contain assumptions, estimates, and other forward-looking statements regarding future events. Such forward-looking statements involve inherent risks and uncertainties and are subject to factors, many of which are beyond the Company's control, which may cause actual results or performance to differ materially from those currently anticipated in such statements.

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
James M. Bruchs - President and Chief Executive Officer
E-Mail -
Head Office - Telephone +1 416 572 2033 Facsimile + 1 416 987 4369
COREBOX
Tsodilo Resources Limited
Canada Trust Tower, BCE Place
161 Bay Street, P.O. Box 508
Toronto, ON Canada M5J 2S1
Telephone: (416) 572-2033
Fax: (416) 987-4369
Website: www.TsodiloResources.com/
Email: